Player Info & Expectation
We want all our Grange Netball teams and players to be successful in a competitive but harmonious environment. We encourage all our players to bring a positive attitude to the program and strive to be their best selves.
We would encourage all our players to:
- Have and display respect and support for your coach and team manager
- Respect and support your fellow team members
- Respect the umpires and their decisions
- Commit to attend every training session.
- Commit to maintain fitness.
- Support our relevant fundraising activities.
- Wear your correct uniform.
- Attend all Grange Uniting Netball Club Presentation Night.
We need our players to be aware of and adhere to the SAUCNA Codes of Behaviour, located within ‘About us’ SAUCNA Website
We expect parents of players to behave in a fair and reasonable manner in line with the following expectations:
- Total respect and support of your child’s coach and team manager
- Respect for your fellow parents
- Respect for umpiring decisions, regardless of your opinion
- Respect for all the players in your child’s team and their opposition
- Support of relevant fundraising activities
- Positive support for players
- Under no circumstances should parents coach from sidelines – or call out.