Welcome to Summer Netball!
Summer Season is played from October through to March. No games are played during the Christmas/New Year school holidays.
Game Times & Age Groups
- Ages Under 17’s & Under 13’s
- 6pm, 7.10pm & 8.20pm
- Ages Under 15’s & Under 11’s
- 6pm, 7.10pm & 8.20pm
- Ages Under 8’s & Under 9’s
- 6pm, 7.10pm
- Opens Age Group
- 6.30pm, 7.30pm & 8.30pm
SAUCNA Association Courts – Corner Greenhill Rd and Anzac Hwy in the parklands.
The season is split into two halves, with everyone having a well- earned break over the summer school holidays. The season concludes with two weeks of finals
All listed dates are for the Tuesday night of each week
Round 1 – 6th October 2020 – Six team grades play (School Holidays)
Round 2 – 13th October 2020 – All grades play
Round 3 – 20th October 2020
Round 4 – 27th October 2020
Round 5 – 3rd November 2020
Round 6 – 10th November 2020
Round 7 – 17th November 2020
Round 8 – 24th November 2020
Round 9 – 1st December 2020
Round 10 – 8th December 2020
Break for Christmas & holidays
Round 11 – 26th January 2021 Australia Day holiday
Round 12 – 2nd February 2021
Round 13 – 9th February 2021
Round 14 – 16th February 2021
Round 15 – 23rd February 2021
Semi-Final – 2nd March 2021
Grand Final – 9th March 2021
Grange Uniting Summer Fees
Fees for the Summer season are determined by the Grange Committee before the close of the Winter Season.
For the 2020/2021 it has been agreed that our fees are $80 per player.
The cost incorporates the SAUCNA registration fee/insurance and team bag including balls, first aid etc. This cost does not include an umpire. It will be the team’s responsibility to source and pay for the umpire, please see below.
Each team will need to arrange their own umpire. As a club, we do have a great list of umpires who would love to umpire teams. The going rate is noted on the Paid Umpiring Tab. If you looking for an umpire, or an umpire seeking a team, please email email@example.com
Teams are friendship based. If you are new to the club or are not part of a team, please join our Summer Facebook Group ‘Summer Facebook Group here’.
Same uniform as winter. To order, click here
Managers and/or Coach
Each team must have a committed manager who is prepared to be responsible for the team and putting players on court each week. Training is optional and not expected.
As a Team Manager/coach, you will be required to register your team, then the players are required to accept the invitation to join.
If you are organising a team for the Summer Season, please follow these steps;
- Click Register your team here
- Click on the blue section at the bottom titled “Please click here to register a new team”
- Fill out your details and once you do this, a section will appear at the bottom to invite players by entering their names and email addresses
- Once you have registered the team, your players will receive an email with an invitation to register. Players will be able to accept or decline the request.
Players Accepting Invitation
When you receive an email invitation from the team organiser/ manager. You can then accept the invitation which will take you directly to the link to Re-register. You will need to log into your account and pay your fees.
** Your team is not considered fully registered until all of your nominated players have registered and paid online. We require a minimum of 7 players registered and paid for in each team by August 28th 2020. You can check this by logging into your team manager’s portal at any time. **
As a team manager you must ensure your team follows the SAUNCA requirements below;
- Each team collects its own scorecard from the clubrooms.
- The first named team (white) second named team (blue)
- Each team will be required to enter their scores and team players on Results Vault.
- The home team of the first match of each night needs to make sure that the pole covers are collected from the Clubrooms and put on each pole
- The home team of the last match of the night needs to do the opposite (that’s right – put them away)
- A fine of $55 will be imposed if pole covers are not returned to the clubrooms
The summer competition is to build skills and have fun, there is no guarantee that a place will be made in a winter team, please see our winter page for more information on the winter season. Thanks for your understanding. We hope you have a fabulous season.
If you have any issues with this please email firstname.lastname@example.org