Welcome to Summer Netball!
Summer Season is played from October through to March. No games are played during the Christmas/New Year school holidays.
Game Times & Age Groups
- Ages Under 17's & Under 13's
- 6pm, 7.10pm & 8.20pm
- Ages Under 15's & Under 11's
- 6pm, 7.10pm & 8.20pm
- Ages Under 8's & Under 9's
- 6pm, 7.10pm
- Opens Age Group
- 6.30pm, 7.30pm & 8.30pm
SAUCNA Association Courts - Corner Greenhill Rd and Anzac Hwy in the parklands.
The season is split into two halves, with everyone having a well-earned break over the summer school holidays. The season concludes with two weeks of finals
Dates for 2021/22 Summer Season.
All dates below are the Tuesday night of the week
Round 1 - 5th October 2021 - Six team grades play (School Holidays)
Round 2 - 12th October 2021 - All grades play
Round 3 - 19th October 2021
Round 4 - 26th October 2021
Round 5 - 2nd November 2021
Round 6 - 9th November 2021
Round 7 - 16th November 2021
Round 8 - 23rd November 2021
Round 9 - 30th November 2021
Round 10 - 7th December 2021
Round 11 - 14th December 2021
Break for School Holidays & Christmas
Round 12 - 1st February 2022
Round 13 - 8th February 2022
Round 14 - 15th February 2022
Round 13 - 22nd February 2022
Semi-Final - 1st March
Grand Final - 8th March
Grange Uniting Summer Fees
Fees for the Summer season are determined by the Grange Committee before the close of the Winter Season.
For the 2021/2022 it has been agreed that our fees are $80 per player.
The cost incorporates the SAUCNA registration fee/insurance and team bag including balls, first aid etc. This cost does not include an umpire. It will be the team's responsibility to source and pay for the umpire, please see below.
Each team will need to arrange their own umpire. The going rate is noted on the Paid Umpiring Tab.
Teams are friendship based. If you are new to the club or are not part of a team, please join our Summer Facebook Group 'Summer Facebook Group here'.
Same uniform as winter. To order, click here
As required by SAUCNA, jewellery is to be removed - not covered.
Uniforms to be longer than any bike pants worn.
Managers and/or Coach
Each team must have a committed manager who is prepared to be responsible for the team and putting players on court each week. Training is optional and not expected.
As a Team Manager/coach, you will be required to register your team, then the players are required to accept the invitation to join.
If you are organising a team for the Summer Season, please follow these steps;
- Click Register your team here
- Click on the blue section at the bottom titled "Please click here to register a new team"
- Give your team a Team Name (Max 15 Chars) this will appear on SAUCNA Score Card (Long Name not necessary)
- Fill out your details and once you do this, a section will appear at the bottom to invite players by entering their names and email addresses
- Once you have registered the team, your players will receive an email with an invitation to register. Players will be able to accept or decline the request.
Players Accepting Invitation
When you receive an email invitation from the team organiser/ manager. You can then accept the invitation which will take you directly to the link to Re-register. You will need to log into your account and pay your fees.
** Your team is not considered fully registered until all of your nominated players have registered and paid online. We require a minimum of 7 players registered and paid for in each team by August 20th 2020. You can check this by logging into your team manager's portal at any time. **
As a team manager you must ensure your team follows the SAUNCA requirements below;
- Each team collects its own scorecard from the clubrooms.
- The first named team (white) second named team (blue)
- Each team will be required to enter their scores and team players on Results Vault.
A scorer is a person over 14 years of age. Where players are over the age of 14 as a scorer is not provided, a player will need to be taken off if no scorer is supplied for your team.
Car parking at SAUCNA Courts
Car Parking is permitted in the car park adjacent to the courts. Enter via Anzac Highway or Goodwood Road, Parking within the designated areas only.
No parking is allowed along the fence adjacent to the court area.
No parking is permitted near the courts or clubrooms unless with an ACC permit. Disable parking with a permit is allowed on the northern side of the clubrooms (only if the permit applies to the driver).
Cars may be driven in to pick up injured players.
- The home team of the first match of each night needs to make sure that the pole covers are collected from the Clubrooms and put on each pole
- The home team of the last match of the night needs to do the opposite (that’s right - put them away)
- A fine of $55 will be imposed if pole covers are not returned to the clubrooms.
Extreme Weather Policy
Matches for the night will be cancelled if the temperature is considered too hot, or the weather too severe, for safe play, it will be announced on Facebook and our website by 4.30 pm on the day of matches.
The summer competition is to build skills and have fun, there is no guarantee that a place will be made in a winter team, please see our winter page for more information on the winter season. Thanks for your understanding. We hope you have a fabulous season.
If you have any issues with this please email firstname.lastname@example.org